Goa the 'Beach Capital of India' has an astonishing coastline of 125 km. The beaches in Goa can be classified into the beaches in North and the beaches in South. Generally people think that Goa is a one long beach, but they realize their mistake after reaching there. Enjoy the swim in the cold waters of the sea on Goa Beach Tours. Venture into adventurous water sports on Goa Beach Tours.
The beaches of these two regions have different characters. The beaches of Goa in the north are the more popular ones and host a lot of parties and carnivals, while the beaches of south Goa are relatively quieter, and appeal to those looking for relaxed solitude. Get a brilliant bronze tan on Goa Beach Tours. In totality, Goa Beach Tours means forget about all worries and make merry in you vacations.
Meeting on arrival at Goa Airport and transfer to Miramar Beach. Check in at beach resort on arrival. Rest of the time free to relax by the beach.
Morning after buffet breakfast at the beach resort commend half day guided tour of Old Goa visiting Churches, Capital city of Panaji, Mirama and Dona Paula.
Afternoon free to relax by the beach.
Morning commence half day tour of South Goa visiting Magueshi Temples, Spice Plantation where traditional Goan Lunch will be served.
Afternoon boat cruise. Overnight at the beach resort.
Morning check out from Miramar Beach Resort and depart for Hill Retreat Resort. Afternoon free to explore hill retreat. Overnight at the hotel.
Check out from Hill Retreat and move to Colva Beach. Check in at the beach resort on arrival. Rest of the day free to relax by the beach, sun bath and independent activities.
Full day free to relax by the beach, sunbath, Ayurveda massage or independent activities.
Transfer to the airport in time to board flight for onward destination.
Tour Cost include:
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis at above mentioned or similar hotels.
- Assistance on arrival and departure.
- Daily breakfast.
- All sightseeing tours as per itinerary with an English speaking local guide.
- One traditional Goan Lunch.
- All transfers / sightseeing tours and surface travel as per itinerary using and an air-conditioned deluxe vehicle with driver, fuel, road taxes, toll taxes, parking charges and passenger insurance during drives.
- Entrance fee to the visiting places.
- All currently applicable taxes on accommodation and transport.
Tour Costs do not include :
- Any expenses of personal nature like table drinks, laundry and telephone calls etc.
- Any meals other then mentioned above..
- Any accompanying Escort / Guide.
- Any air fare for international or domestic flights.
- Any arrangements other then mentioned above.